I-35 MEDIA and TECHNOLOGY STAFF
Geoff Tessau; Assistant Principal for 21st Century Learning
Bryan Sheets; Technology Specialist
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
DEFINITION OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
“Educational Technology includes all components of informational technology used to enhance teaching “and learning.”
FOUNDATION OF BELIEFS
• In preparing for the future, all students need to gain a basic foundation and knowledge of technology
• Educational technology must serve all students.
• Educational technology must be adaptable.
• Educational technology needs to be used as a problem solving tool.
• The school district must provide appropriate funding for educational technology.
• All patrons of the school district need to be aware of the importance of educational technology
.• Educational technology must include learning about technology etiquette, ethics, appropriate use, and consequences
• Educational technology includes a commitment to teacher training.
VISION OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
“Educational Technology must enhance teaching and create new opportunities for learning.”
5th grade Band Concert 6:30pm
1st Grade field trip to the zoo
Student Leadership Role Model Lunch 11:15am
Kindergarten Pump it Up field trip